Students must have taken at least one year of Tap previously and receive a teacher’s recommendation for this class. Dancers will be digging deeper into rhythms, core tap steps and skills, the diction of the feet, and the sharpness of the intricate steps.
Life Skill: BE SPECIFIC!
- Pay attention to detail
- Practice discipline, goal-setting, & follow-through
- Listen to your body
- Think & move outside the box
- Gain healthy perspective on competition
- Build self-confidence & healthy self-expectations
- Grow courage to take bigger risks
- Strengthen focus & commitment
- Find the fun in hard work
- Practice respect for self & others
- Use good manners