This class is a creative opportunity for dancers to experience two styles of basic dance in one class (ballet and jazz, alternating every two weeks), allowing each student to get a solid foundation of the technique, the discipline, and the variations of Broadway styles.
Life Skill: BE DISCIPLINED!
- Practice discipline, goal-setting, and follow-through
- Learn healthy self-progression & self-competition
- Develop physical awareness & physical health
- Build self-confidence & authenticity
- Have courage & take risks
- Learn focus & commitment
- Practice respect for self & for others
- Use good manners